Need a good VST

elnino

Hi guys...

I'm looking for a good VST or Plugin which can provide me the same sound of a power chord, but like a Real Sound...

I been trying to look but I don't really find it..

Thanks!

If what you mean is the sound of electric guitar doing power chords... I just use an old Roland module. What I've found is that it sucks unless I put it through a tube amp and mic it.

Also, for that sort of thing you can't play "normal" piano type, stacked thirds chords. I usually play stuff like 1 and 5 with no thirds. The harmonics will add the third. There's lots of distance between the notes in guitar chords compared to piano chords.

It's more the chords you play and what you play it back through, the source sound doesn't matter as much as the rest I don't think, the same as real guitar.

Hi guys...

I'm looking for a good VST or Plugin which can provide me the same sound of a power chord, but like a Real Sound...

I been trying to look but I don't really find it..

Thanks!

Real sound?

well there's Real guitar
Real Strat and
Real Les Paul
would you believe

Ive no idea if they're any good mind, they get good reviews but they still need an amp sim as they are just raw samples you play

Have you looked for some real samples? they sell sample packs of metal guitar and rock guitar..or ask a mate with a guitar, prolly the easiest if you dont play yourself

Back