Midi Input Problem, Plz Help!

bruuen

hi guys, i'd appreciate your help greatly on this...i have a m-audio radium controller...and when using the keyboard with either cubase or reason, for the first 10 seconds, i'll see the input meter moving as i'm playing, and then it just completely stops and i can't play my keyboard anymore...the audio still works if i were to draw in the notes though. Cubase and Reason still recognize the Radium controller to be the active controller though, so i'm not sure why this problem is happening...thank you so much for any replies!

Are you using legitimate software??? No one want's to waste time trying to figure this out if it is ultimately going to be the fault of cracked software. But, I wouldn't necassarily suspect the software as, more than one program seems to exhibit the problem. Try reinstalling the driver's. Also check to be sure that the Radium is plugged into a USB Root Port and not a USB extension hub. I found that hubs create power problems for the Radiums and Korg MicroKontrols.

thanks for the reply...by extention, do you mean the extra usb ports in the front? thats what i have it hooked up to, so i'll try the ports on the back...its not an illigitimate software problem...right now i'm using my old casio keyboard with midi cables as backup and its working fine...so its definately the radium at fault here.

edit: i just reconnected but no go...damnit, i think theres a defect in the controller...so annoying, i've only had it over a year now.

Back