lost wavestation sounds

kaliyuga

My wavestation has 2 piano cards, (pcm and prog) and it seems that a few sound patches (0, 10, ) (using 32, 33, 34 mid, hi, low piano) are no longer there. so those sounds have gone from the waves that use them. Not sure how this happened, maybe my young son got lucky!? I wondered if there was any way to restore them to the card. the soundbanks I have seen on the web available for download are all peoples performances, not original sound patches.
If anyone can help i would appreciate it.

thanks guys
It turned out it was a flat battery, if only I had known how simple it was to change it before I lost my ram sounds!

Also,Now when I turn the keyboard on I get the message diagnostic wave test, Do you know what this is?

Went to the initialising site you suggested to download new sounds ,
I have a ws1 and wonder if I can use the EX/AD/Sr proceedure?

And if I download some of the soundbanks available on the webfor download do they have to match my keyboard or will any wavestation files work?

hello dear friends,
(Sorry about my Bad English)
Im from germany, I have an Wavestation EX Keybaord, and there are 5 Soundcards within,too.
But something are wrong wiht this soundcards, the Rom Card Legendary Prophet Sounds Card gives allways the messege " This Card is not Formated" if I put it in the ROM slot, so I have Format this, but now is there are no Prophet Sounds on this card more, I Thing there is all deleted by Formating!
So Howe can I get the eraly Prophet Sounds Back in this Card?

I have the Piano Cards there ,too. As Ram and as Rom Cards, but there is nowhere an Piano Sounds in ths cards, and I have an ROM Card names Dancing Wavestation, but there is not Dancing Sounds on, there is only Violine,Strings,Guitare,Obeo;Clavinte and such like this sounds, but nothing about Dancing Sounds, so Im asking you what is here the Problem? Now I want to change all Batteries New of all Cards, but where can I get now the Original Sounds Back in to this ROM Cards and howe can I do it???

Please Help me !

See You

Back