How Do I Choose Presets in Euthymia Electronic Organ V2?

gvdv

I thought there was more chance of someone replying to this in this sub, rather than the VST sub, but this is about the Euthymia Electronic Organ V2.

The demo videos on YouTube show different presets being chosen to produce the different organ sounds the VST is capable of, but I cannot figure out how to access those different sounds.

Does anyone know?

Thanks for any replies.

What DAW are you using?

In Reaper, the VST loads and shows, above the GUI for the Euthemia, a dialog box with a down arrow that has all the presets.

Where the preset chosen is shown is where you would expect to be able to choose, but that does not appear to be the case

What DAW are you using?

In Reaper, the VST loads and shows, above the GUI for the Euthemia, a dialog box with a down arrow that has all the presets.

Where the preset chosen is shown is where you would expect to be able to choose, but that does not appear to be the case
Hi gecko zzed,
Many thanks for your reply.

I am using Reaper (think you replied to a question of mine on the forums today or yesterday).

Unfortunately, I see no arrow anywhere in the Euthymia window anywhere (see attached image).

I wonder if there is some problem between my graphics card and Reaper which may account for this and some of the problems I have am having in Reaper which I think might be display problems.

Euthymia Screen Shot.JPG

This GUI may have laid itself over the Reaper FX window. Try grabbing the header and moving it aside. If this reveals Reaper's FX window, then follow [MENTION=45599]gecko zzed[/MENTION]'s previous suggestion. I have a couple that do this and it drives me nuts. When I open the FX window and ADD them to the chain, the GUI overlays the FX window a millisecond later.

This is the window I get when inserting Euthymia. The bit circled in yellow is where I can click on a down arrow and select the presets.

reaper euthymia.jpg

This GUI may have laid itself over the Reaper FX window. Try grabbing the header and moving it aside. If this reveals Reaper's FX window, then follow [MENTION=45599]gecko zzed[/MENTION]'s previous suggestion. I have a couple that do this and it drives me nuts. When I open the FX window and ADD them to the chain, the GUI overlays the FX window a millisecond later.

Hi spantini, gecko zzed,
Dragging the GUI aside to reveal Reaper's FX window, and the drop-down list, worked!

Thanks so much for your help.

Now, I had deleted the original instance of Euthymia, re-loaded it, cleared and re-scanned the FX cache, so that might also have had something to do with it because I do not recall seeing the underlying Reaper FX window previously, and I definitely moved the GUI around and clicked all over it to try to get this to work.

gecko, interesting that you get a different display.

I am currently having a problem in Reaper where I am getting a much more basic display of the Theme Adjuster - the strange thing is, a couple of updates ago I was able to view the new Theme Adjuster, but now cannot.

I will post a separate thread about that.

Thanks so much to both of you for hanging in there and helping, regardless of the fact that this was successful (but thanks for that, too).

EDIT - Just tried to get some sound out of the plug in, and could not, and cannot hear anything in Reaper. More trouble-shooting.

EDIT - Just tried to get some sound out of the plug in, and could not, and cannot hear anything in Reaper. More trouble-shooting.

Make sure that . . .

1 The track is armed for recording
2 Track monitoring is on
3 Midi is selected as the input for the track

Make sure that . . .

1 The track is armed for recording
2 Track monitoring is on
3 Midi is selected as the input for the track

Thanks, gecko zzed.

Yes, I have done all those things. It never hurts to be reminded, so thank you, but I have been recording quite a bit recently and things have been fine, so I will have to figure out what has happened to prevent me hearing anything.

I will figure it out.

Thanks, gecko zzed.

Yes, I have done all those things. It never hurts to be reminded, so thank you, but I have been recording quite a bit recently and things have been fine, so I will have to figure out what has happened to prevent me hearing anything.

I will figure it out.

This may not be the case, but.. I've been recording and listening for years and the last time this happened to me
I found I had not turned up the headphone volume :drunk:

Back