Evolution Controller Power Supply

Scinx

Mechanical Monkey
For those of you who are using a power supply (power adapter) for your evolution keyboard (MK361/249/etc.) - what are you using/where did you buy it? I know it needs to be center positive, at least 250mA, and 9-12volts...Im just trying to find one that works.

Im not trying to get set right. They are just going to tell me what kind of power adapter I need. That is not my problem. Im trying to find one I can buy that will fit perfectly into the power input on the keyboard (for instance - there could be an adapter which meets all the specs but the piece that inserts into the keyboard might be too short as it was made for something else)

Perhaps I was unclear, or I still misunderstand. M-Audio sells the power supplies you are looking for. If you tell them which keyboard you have they will sell you the appropriate unit. I'm not sending you to radio shack for a "compatible" adapter, but to the guys who sell the keyboard and it's accessories. (did you look through their site?)

For whatever reason I never saw that they had them when I browsed their site. Thanks for the heads up. That was quite a moment of being an idiot. Thanks!

Back