Connections?

Easy enough. Connect the Stereo Main Outs of the drum machine to the Stereo Mix (L/R) of the Tascam. Plug a mic into the one of the XLR channels on the Tascam. Throw away the Behringer (or alternatively, use it as a door stop so no one enters the room while you're recording)

have fun,

To have more buttons and knobs:laughings: ,but ummm...Hmmmm...:confused:Not sure.I would remember why 2 weeks ago but now Im drawing a blank.

LOL, yeah, the mixer would be redundant. You're using an SIAB (Studio In A Box) and most everything you need is in the Tascam. You are going to need monitors and a good room to mix in.

have fun,

1 last question,What would be considered a ''good room''? Im in my bed room,and I wanna know where to place some acoustic foam stuff.Im completley lost when it comes to acoustic enviroments :(

Bedroom can work, as well as the bathroom. Both places where a number of people spend most their time. <grin>

Last edited:
For what you are doing, and your level of involvement at this time, don't sweat the room. For instance, your living room may have a cathedral ceiling, which may make it "better" acoustically, but a bedroom with all 90-degree angles may not be as acoustically good, but it will allow you to play, create and record without as many distractions. In my book, lack of distractions are golden (but then, I am ADD...)

whatever ones fit. Seriously, you need to read the manuals for your equipment.

peace,

(and have fun, again!! :) )

Back