Very Cool DIY instrument

Yeah, very cool, but don't let the guys over in the drum forum see it- prevailing opinion there seems to be, if it's not sold in stores, it's crap!

Yeah, very cool, but don't let the guys over in the drum forum see it- prevailing opinion there seems to be, if it's not sold in stores, it's crap!

LOL!!! Funny I tend to like things that aren't sold in stores better (if I could afford it or pull it off)

Dude, give it a fucking rest. You are easily the most pussyhurt, crybaby motherfucker on this message board. :laughings: :laughings:

By the way stevie, that's an actual stringed instrument, not a suitcase used in lieu of a drum, so I'm sure everyone will find it cool.

I make instruments for people you dickhead. And I make some of the instruments that I play.
Sorry but I don't use cigar boxes or suitcases or old whiskey jugs. I am thought of in many circles as a craftsman.

Again, my post was intended as a fucking JOKE. Stop taking it so seriously. And personally.

I mean, really, I LIKE you guys. I think you normally have a wicked sense of humor. Except for the brief moment when I honestly thought Greg was resorting to personal attacks, I found the post in the "suitcase kick drum" thread VERY funny. AND, I got over the "personal attack" thing darn quickly, when I realized Greg was NOT attacking me.

If I pushed it too far, I am truly sorry- I though we were all having some good fun, here. I am chalking it up to the reality that a two-dimensional media like this one loses much of it's subtlties- vocal inflections a smile gives one's words, and facial expressions show a listener that one is "funnin'"- but you can't see or hear those things here.

I do too! I think he has plans out there somewhere for it, though I haven't looked. He mentioned that he thought of applying for a patent, but ultimately decided against it.

Plus his name is Seven. How fucking cool is that?

Back