So, what's up with Eminence?

scrubs

Not of sound mind
I was looking for a Cannabis Rex speaker for my 1x12, but most places seem to be out of stock. I e-mailed Eminence to see if they know when they'll be available again, and get some "out of office" reply. Are they really still around? Anyone know the scoop?

I was looking for a Cannabis Rex speaker for my 1x12, but most places seem to be out of stock. I e-mailed Eminence to see if they know when they'll be available again, and get some "out of office" reply. Are they really still around? Anyone know the scoop?
They're all at the NAMM show.

Well, tell 'em to get back to making speakers!:mad::D
They ARE making speakers, but they're a very lean company; not many sales, marketing, or high level guys, and they're at the show. The bulk of their employees are factory workers, not techies or sales people.

Finally got a reply from Eminence. Here's what they had to say:

Eminence Guy said:
We are having cone problems from our vendor at this time and it has yet to be resolved. We perform tests on incoming cones to ensure consistency. The last batch of hemp cones failed these tests and we still do not have a resolution. We won't run bad cones and it's really out of our hands at this time. I apologize for the delays and inconvenience. Hopefully, we will have answers and product soon.

Hope they get that issue worked out.

that sucks, they have exciting product names n' such, I just wish they made more british style speakers at lower wattage like the greenback cause i so would have went with them instead of celestion.

Back