Thread: Route 101 Guitars

Thanks

Wink

Sign in to disable this ad
    Has anyone played these Route 101 guitars that are being advertised on this site. I checked out their website and it looks like a pretty good deal. I'm not a big fan of buying a guitar without playing it but they have a 30 day money back guarantee. I was saving up to buy a new acoustic but I may have to hold off and get one of these.

Thanks

Exclamation

Check out the reviews at Harmony Central in the guitar review database. Look under "Solimar", which is the name of their guitar. You won't find a single bad review, and most of them are gushing.

Thanks

Wink

Not that I'm trying to imply that this is a bad guitar but you have to look long and hard over at Harmony central for any bad reviews on any guitar.

Thanks

Post Jazz007

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    Has anyone played these Route 101 guitars that are being advertised on this site. I checked out their website and it looks like a pretty good deal. I'm not a big fan of buying a guitar without playing it but they have a 30 day money back guarantee. I was saving up to buy a new acoustic but I may have to hold off and get one of these.
    Well, I'm a guitar nut and currently own too many. I did buy a Route 101 Guitar to have ready as a second for gigs. Its their RINCON model shaped like the Tele.
    It has Duncan pick-ups and a pretty good sound. Its has a decent neck and has 22 frets. With a little fine tuning it not a bad guitar. Hardware is much like the Tele. While on stage, one of the other players said, "brought the Tele". Un-like the tele its head stock is at an angle which allows decent tuning W/O the string hold down for E & B strings. I would rate this guitar as a good back-up for my Strat. Since I'm quitting the performing business this is one of the guitars that will be on EBAY soon. I hear that ROute 101 Guitars is going out of business so it might a good one to keep!

Richard

Thanks

Post Jazz007

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    Well, I'm a guitar nut and currently own too many. I did buy a Route 101 Guitar to have ready as a second for gigs. Its their RINCON model shaped like the Tele.
    It has Duncan pick-ups and a pretty good sound. Its has a decent neck and has 22 frets. With a little fine tuning it not a bad guitar. Hardware is much like the Tele. While on stage, one of the other players said, "brought the Tele". Un-like the tele its head stock is at an angle which allows decent tuning W/O the string hold down for E & B strings. I would rate this guitar as a good back-up for my Strat. Since I'm quitting the performing business this is one of the guitars that will be on EBAY soon. I hear that Route 101 Guitars is going out of business so it might a good one to keep!

Richard

Thread Information