Planet Waves

chamelious

www.thesunexplodes.com
Anyone use em and had to invoke the lifetime warranty? Am i missing something, is there a reason not to buy them?

Um, which Planet Waves product are we talking about here? Capo, humidifier, cables? They sell a number of different items.:confused:

well since you said life time warranty... im gunna assume you mean cables. my friend dose alot of live shows and hes had to bring back a couple after a few years of heavy gigging and they took them back and ive him new ones no question asked. i just bought 7 25'XLR .. sexy :cool:

Waste of money. It's not that they are bad, they just aren't any better than a more basic cable, and if you can handle a soldering iron at all you can fix them much faster than getting the replacements. And without paying for gas, so it's cheaper too!

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

I have a 3 long planet waves cables in my guitar rig that must be 15 years old by now. I abuse the shit out of em, they've probably been to 300 gigs getting stepped on, cabs and cases rolled over em, etc.. They still work perfectly, no problems whatsoever. I've bought and tossed out a lot of cheaper cables since then that haven't seen nearly as much action..

Sorry guys i did mean cables, and i probably could solder but they're not really that much more expensive than other cables. Thanks guys

Back