And now for my 100th post

Lucky Charms was always my favorite. You need to make sure that on the 3rd bowl you dump the contaminated gluco-milk and and pour in some fresh.

I hear you. Eating cereal is a science that is not to be taken lightely. Quality control in its serving is also critical business. I pour fairly small to medium sized quantities into the bowl, just enough to time it such that the last mouthful is not overly soggy by the time I'm through. I'd rather pour three or four smaller bowls of cereal and enjoy it while it's still crisp and while the milk is cold than pour one giant bowl and end up with soggy shit before I'm done.

Lately I've been on an organic milk kick too, and use 1% or 2% milk that's at least a week or so away from expiration.

A true cereal champ would pay close attention to these details!

And yes, Lucky Charms rocks, right alongside of Count Chocula. Is that stuff still on the market?

for me it's cinnamon life and frosted mini-wheats. trying to trick myself into believing that it's actually healthy food.

as for the milk. it was whole milk or nothing for me. the taste is in the fat. but then i got married, and now i drink 1%. it's basicly like pouring flavored water into the bowl man.

of course we're only talking about the summer time. in the winter i'm a hot cereal lover... oatmeal, grits, cream of wheat!

Try restricting yourself to only using skim milk on your cereal for a couple of months then switch to 1%. It's like eating ice cream for breakfast. Funny how quickly our brains build up a tolorance to the good stuff in life.

pchorman said:

A true cereal champ would pay close attention to these details!

And yes, Lucky Charms rocks, right alongside of Count Chocula. Is that stuff still on the market?

Let a true cereal champ answer this question.

Yes

I of course have a custom built cereal spoon. It has a French curve handle with the highly coveted parabolic convectionary contour . Designed primarily for the classic continual liftage technique while adhering to the basic tenants of the bump and grind methodologies as outlined in the Advanced Principles of Grainage Consumption Discourse Volume 3 Section 5 Paragraph IV.

Back