Thread: noisy strat & noisy pedal

Thanks

Wink

Sign in to disable this ad
    I've been noticing lately that my strat is getting pretty noisy. when my pick or fingers rub the pickguard below the pickups i get a pretty nasty magnetic interference kind of sound? Is this a faulty ground somewhere in the guitar? or even the amp? Also, I use a boss OS-2 box on the way to the clean channel of my deluxe reverb. Problem is that the pedal, even with a new battery, muddies up my clean tone. I plan on doing some recording in the very near future and this will not do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wink

I had a similar sounding problem with one of my Strats. A wire in the input jack came loose and had to be soldered back. Check the wiring, and also make sure you aren't standing in front of the computer monitor.

Thanks

Wink

yeah i bet it is something in the wiring. strats have a terrible tendency to have little things like that. i hate the amp buzz on strats. strats are not my fav guitars..... if i had money right now i would be getting a new les paul and a marshall jcm 800.......

but.......

Thread Information