Multi chan gain box recommendations

Slowjett

Hello,
Heres the deal. I play strictly acoustic, but I use a few effects. One being gain. I've been playing a tech21 GT II. I like it, but I need more options. I play live a lot and I dont want to have to get on my knees and turn dials.

I play a Cole Clark Fat Lady I. I love the guitar its got a great full sound and the preamp carries the tone very very true. Transducer + piazzo (sp?) pickups. It does tend (like all acoustics) to feed at high gain, a feedback buster helps a lot. But I dont need something with a crap load of gain. I just my tone to get through. I tend to use a bit of crunch sort of like bluesy crunch where the greater the attack on the strings it starts to distort. But I also tend to use something that cuts through a little better and can give me a bit heavier sound for power chords or solos. So I guess I am in the market for some sort of multi bank modeler and am looking for some suggestions.

Also I've got a cry baby,, but I hate the tone. And it does make the fat lady feed like crazy (no pun intended), any suggestions on that front? Maybe something with a tone dial?

thanks!
Josh

Back