Line 6 Spider II

VTgreen81

My wife just brought one home for me last night :D

It's my first guitar amp and so far I like it. It's gonna take me a while to learn how to use it to it's potential, but I'll have fun doing so. Anyone familiar with these? Eventually I'd like a Fender blues Junior but this'll get me started just fine I think.

Enjoy!!! First guitar amp??? You are in a world of pain. Major GAS attack soon to follow. We wait with baited breath to see the trickle of cash from your wallet turn to a flood. :D

Which one did you get? I've got a 112. I just got a Shortboard controller for it. Will that work for yours? I'd almost say it's a must because 4 presets isn't enough. To get good useful tones, you gotta tweek, tweek, tweek. The people who poop on them usually say something like, "I tried it for ten minutes..."

apl said:
I just got a Shortboard controller for it. Will that work for yours? I'd almost say it's a must because 4 presets isn't enough. To get good useful tones, you gotta tweek, tweek, tweek. .....
Cheese on Rice! I just checked it out and the shortboard controller for this would be twice what the amp cost :eek:

VTgreen81 said:
Cheese on Rice! I just checked it out and the shortboard controller for this would be twice what the amp cost :eek:

Typically about $200 on ebay. I don't think it'll work with the 30, though.

Back