Like TU-88 But Cheaper?

Hi all,

So my wife has decided to go to Rock Camp in May, and we're getting her started on bass. I'd like to get her a little practice unit like the Boss TU-88, but I wonder if there isn't something that does the same thing (pipe in CD or mp3 player and instrument direct, listen via headphones) but for cheaper.

Ideas?

Thanks,

matthew

$70 is already pretty cheap for a tuner, mini amp, line in, metronome, and speaker sim all in one package. Unless Behringer has reverse-engineered it and put out one of their own.

You might be able to shop around and see if you can find a b-stock, used, or blemished one for cheaper. Check ebay and CraigsList or your local pawn shop. But really, $70 is a good price for a unit like that. This is an expensive hobby, $70 is chump change! :)

I'd actually just like one that doesn't bother with the tuner/metronome aspect at all, since I've got one of each of those.

But I will browse the Behringer options, good call...

$70 is already pretty cheap for a tuner, mini amp, line in, metronome, and speaker sim all in one package. Unless Behringer has reverse-engineered it and put out one of their own.

You might be able to shop around and see if you can find a b-stock, used, or blemished one for cheaper. Check ebay and CraigsList or your local pawn shop. But really, $70 is a good price for a unit like that. This is an expensive hobby, $70 is chump change! :)

Ya I agree with this.
70 bucks is not a bad price for that unit I think I may even get one for practice.

Ha, you think this is an expensive hobby try RC airplanes:eek:

Back