Laney Electric & Acustic Amp

LeoT

I'm thinking of ordering a Laney EA120 Electric & Acustic amp, Has anyone tried one?

Are they any good?

Are there any other guitar amps out there which are designed for both Electric & Acustic guitars?

Electric-acoustic amp??

See the other post."what tubes? What sound are you looking for, the guitar (S) you are going to play thru the amp in question have almost as much to do with the 'Sound' you want, as much as the amp you are playing thru.... Best advice I can give to anyone who is unsure of what amp to buy.... Take the guitar out with you, and play thru a few amps, to get a feel for the 'range' of sounds the combination can produce.... that way, you will, at least' have a place to start. While you are in the 'Testing' mode, if you can find any, be sure to try out some of the 'old' amps as well....And most definately go with a tube amp...
HAPPY HUNTING>>>>>>!!!!!!!!:D :D :::cool: :cool: :D :cool:

I play a Roland VG88 and I am particularly interested in the Acustic, Jazz & funky strat sounds it does.

The Laney EA120 has a switchable tweeter for the Acustic amp, will a valve amp perform better than this with Acustic guitars??

None of the stores around here stock the Laney Electric/Acustic amp, has anyone out there tried the Laney EA120?

RSVP

Back