Just thought I would...

muttley600

Banned
...wish all my buddies and fellow guitar nutz a happy and peaceful New Year here as the cave is an absolute wreck these days.

Have a good one you'all and keep picking...:guitar:

...wish all my buddies and fellow guitar nutz a happy and peaceful New Year here as the cave is an absolute wreck these days.

Have a good one you'all and keep picking...:guitar:

I'm not a luthier, but I have mad respect for luthiers as I wouldn't have my awesome classical without a good one! I'll certainly be picking it.

Happy New Year! :drunk:

Happy New Year all you happy people.
You're happy you're not in the cave right now aren't you?

Admit it! The cave gives you hives.

I pop in there from time to time just to say something that'll make the psycho's heads explode in righteous indignation.
Otherwise the gear forums are where the normal people are .... well, I'm not normal but I try to act like I am ................. sometimes.

Anyways ..... hope the new year is a good one for every one of you mornos and your families.

Last edited:
Happy New Year all you happy people.
You're happy you're not in the cave right now aren't you?

Admit it! The cave gives you hives.

I pop in there from time to time just to say something that'll make the psychos heads explode in righteous indignation.
Otherwise the gear forums are where the normal people are .... well, I'm not normal but I try to act like I am ................. sometimes.

Anyways ..... hope the new year is a good one for every one of you mornos and your families.

I mostly pop in the cave to keep up with the other good guys. I don't have the knowledge or need to contribute in the wider board these days and thats the only way to keep tabs...

Thanks for all the good wishes guys. Now lets make this place the best little guitar corner on the web...:D

Back