I should be getting my weber 25 watt speaker soon.

capnkid

Optimus Prime
I thought it would be a good idea to buy American, and to my custom specs for the same price as a chinese greenback.
Anyone play on the weber ceramics?

i've got a Weber Alnico (the 8A125) in my Champ. It sounds spectacular. I haven't played any of ted's ceramics, but i'm sure they're great. one of my projects for this summer (and probably delayed to next spring) was to build a 2x12 cabinet and i'm going to put a Blue Dog and a Silver Bell in there.

i think you'll dig it. which one did you get?

cheers,
wade

i've got a Weber Alnico (the 8A125) in my Champ. It sounds spectacular. I haven't played any of ted's ceramics, but i'm sure they're great. one of my projects for this summer (and probably delayed to next spring) was to build a 2x12 cabinet and i'm going to put a Blue Dog and a Silver Bell in there.

i think you'll dig it. which one did you get?

I got a 1225 brittish series with light dope. I'll be putting it in a 25 watt peavey bravo that I'll be using with a weber mini mass 50 watt attenuator. I thought it would be a good combo.

Well I got it yesterday, But the tranny in the van went out, and my other car needs repairs. I'll try to it tonight and post.

Back