Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I need your help to build the perfect Home Studio!

Thanks

Red face

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hello, I am a professional illustrator who is poised for greatness in the future. I always have an eye open on future plans and music is also an area that I seek to expand into. I am also a musician so I am asking all the Home recordist's that I can think of to send me their suggestions on how to build the perfect dream Home studio. I need your advice and your imagination. If you were to suddenly come upon say, ten million dollars, and wanted to build the PERFECT recording studio what would be included? What equipment is an absolute must have when cost is no consideration? What musical equipment would you need for perfection? Do you have any links to manufacturers and suppliers? Are there any things that I should know about the setting for the studio itself? Wall designs and the form of the structure? What about the environment itself such as ways to make it artist friendly? Are there any nightmares that you have encountered or shoddy equipment manufacturers that should be avoided? I am looking for the most PERFECT STUDIO you can imagine with full digital capabilities. I look forward to hearing your list of suggestions, email me, and thank you for all that you can offer! Ken D. Webber / Artist

Thanks

Thumbs down

you are a diarrhea-gargling butt-plug sucker.

Thanks

Cool

You can buy everthing you need at your local Radio Shack, Ken.
    Thier equipment is all first rate and the industry standard. Nothing else comes close.

Thanks

Wink

Ken, Please post your address and best time of the day to find you at home so I may hunt you down and kill you!

Thanks

Unhappy

Ken, I am probably the least qualified to answer your question. But in the remote possibility that you are serious write Even@juno.com and I will at least entertain this very broad based query.

Thanks

Wink

Ahh not again....

i'm beginning to wounder if this guy really is serious.....nuh

Thanks

Thumbs up

Ken-
    I've been reading through the responses to your question. There are a few good ones, but as you know most of them are garbage. Alot of times, like in music, you'll sift through a whole lot of garbage and realize there's very little good stuff. There's a world of mediocrity out there. The lesson here is you can't always look to others for the answers to your questions. Look within yourself. That's where the music is.

Thanks

Cool

Every time I read this post in it's multiple locations, apart from the '... not here, too reaction, ' I am awed by S8-N's ability to denigrate Mr. Webber so thoroughly and with such casual panache.
    Each time I see a post in a new location, I can't wait to see what inventive deviancy S8N is going to unleash upon us - and so far - no disappointments!

foo

[This message has been edited by foo (edited 02-08-2000).]

Thanks

Thumbs down

Now you're friggin YODA???
    hixmix=KEN D. WEBBER!!!
    He didnt even have the balls to reply to me with his own screen name!!!! Things must be getting awfully lonely in Texas.

Thanks

Wink

S8-N's probably right...no profile hometown for Hixmix...so the D in Webber's name probably does stand for Dixmix...or dickhead...or dipshit....or dingleberry...

Thread Information