Votes: 707 40.2%
  • 5-8 Variety is the spice of life.

Votes: 628 35.7%
  • 9-12 I'm a serious collector.

Votes: 160 9.1%
  • Over 13 Maybe I should open a store.

Votes: 180 10.2%

• Total voters
Though I frequently find myself thinking of it, another one is very low on my list these days. If I were gigging with a band I would get one tomorrow. Did you get a case for yours.. and do you find any problems with the neck support in the case (not positioned for good support)?

Though I frequently find myself thinking of it, another one is very low on my list these days. If I were gigging with a band I would get one tomorrow. Did you get a case for yours.. and do you find any problems with the neck support in the case (not positioned for good support)?
I did get a case, and it fits very nicely for me. I think I bought it on Reverb.

I don't have nearly enough anymore, after having to practically give a large number of them to a pawn shop several years ago. And many of them were hard to find things that I'll never be able to replace, even if I could afford it.

I don't have nearly enough anymore, after having to practically give a large number of them to a pawn shop several years ago. And many of them were hard to find things that I'll never be able to replace, even if I could afford it.
Sorry to hear it. Life can be the beeayatch. Here's to better luck for all of us.

On the other hand, I was browsing through the basement and found a couple I forgot I had. They're ones I wish I had gotten rid of, instead of my 'good' ones.

There's another one I can't find, though, and I know I have it.

Such is the life of a hoarder.

Back