• 5-8 Variety is the spice of life.

Votes: 628 35.7%
  • 9-12 I'm a serious collector.

Votes: 160 9.1%
  • Over 13 Maybe I should open a store.

Votes: 180 10.2%

• Total voters
That's cool, Track Rat!!

Also cool, above,... is the other guy with the original Peavey T-40 bass, man! Wow!

If you've read the entire length of this post, you'll have read that I also have the Peavey T-40 bass, and what a glorious bass that is. Mine's still mint-in-case, of course, although I've put a good number of hours on it. I hardly think there's a heavier LOG of a bass than the Peavey T-40, but it's a great bass. Looks great, sounds great, and tons of versatility.

OH, eh,... WTG on the Schecter Pete Townsend model, Mike!!! That's a super-nice guitar, and you have the talent to do it justice.

I've been goin' easy on the guitar-mania, lately,...

although the last guitar I added to my collection was the Ibanez GAX-B150, short scale bass, in red, that I... eh,... SANTA got for me at Christmas. I lost count of how many guitars that is, for me, though.

Lately, I've been eyeing Ebay for a vintage model guitar that I already have, but just decided to maybe get another copy of, as yet pending auction,... so it's top-secret for now, but wish me luck! It would be an almost identical copy of my first nice electric guitar, which is so nice, that one is good & two would be better!!

That's pending, so wish me luck, & I'll post on it later. Otherwise, let it be known, that I've never gone to Ebay for a guitar before, but on this particular one, I just can't resist. For some of those vintage items, Ebay is the only way to go, in many cases. That's no secret, eh?;)

axes

I own 4..
1967 Guild Starfire, Red, all original.
2001 Alvarez PD100 Acoustic w/buit in electronics (just got this one..it plays and sounds SO SWEET!)
Yamaha Acoustic
and an old bass a pal left at my house about 10 years ago..so now its mine. Its a piece of crap, but does its job when I need a bass line on a song.

updated list

let's see ....
1 silvertone short scale
2 no name SG copy
3 harmony elec acoustic
4 dean jammer z
5 peavey impact
6 peavey t-40 bass
7 peavey t-60
8 washburn 12 string
9 epiphone elec acoustic
10 gibson 62 es330
11 85 les paul studio custom
12 78 gold top les paul std
13 danelectro dbl neck 6 & 12
14 fender amer std strat
15 03 Big Baby Taylor
16 self built tele knockoff with hot rails in bridge

....i've only let go of 4 guitars in my life, 1 aria zz deluxe, 2 sigma dm5,
3 gibson j50 i traded it in on th dano it needed some work,and a fender mexi tele

'60's Ventura V75 Jumbo with custom bearclaw spruce top, Gotoh tuners & Guild style bridge
1986 Bull Frog Mountain custom flamed maple jumbo inlaid w butterfllies
'70's Takamine resonator w single coil pickup, 14 fret neck, biscuit bridge
1984 Dobro D-60 roundneck wood body spider bridge
1947 Supro lap steel with many many modifications
'70's MSA Sidekick singleneck 10 pedal steel
'80's no-name Jazz bass copy
2000 Carvin LB20
'60's Ventura Country Gentleman copy, refinished & modified
1963 Gretsch Chet Atkins Country Gentleman
1970 Gibson Les Paul DeLuxe goldtop

1963 Sears Silvertone Twin Twelve
1963 Ampeg B15N
1972 Music Man HD130 Reverb piggyback w 2X12
1982 Carvin X100 w Torres Tone Kit

Models include:

Old Harmony archtop
67 Fender Telecaster
70's Alvarez Accoustic
70's Fender Strat (Squire)
80 Les Paul Custom
70's Hofner Bass
81 Gibson Lucille
03 Fender P Bass (Squire)
03 PRS Custom 24

Ed

1987 US Fender Strat Plus (favourite)
1962 Fender Strat (yum yum)
Custom made Telecaster
Musicman Stingray Bass
US Fender P-Lite
Kimbara acoustic
Simon & Patrick 12 string acoustic (mmm)
Marlin slammer (1st guitar)

Dude, I love you, man!

Anyone with a:
-Peavey T-40,
-Peavey T-60,
-Danelectro 6/12-Doubleneck,
... is alright in my book!

As for me, I didn't win the couple of vintage Ibanez's, one for bidding a few seconds too late, and one simply because I slept through end-of-bid. Dang. I hate when that happens!

But, I did recently score a like-new Danelectro Innuendo, 6-string electric w/built-in effects,... actually my SECOND Innuendo guitar. Don't ask me why, but now I have an Innuendo in BLUE Sparkle-burst and BROWN Sparkle-burst.

I lost count, but my estimated number of guitars is about 21 or 22,... an insane number, I'm sure, because I consider myself as still learning to play!!

preciate it

A Reel Person said:
Anyone with a:
-Peavey T-40,
-Peavey T-60,
-Danelectro 6/12-Doubleneck,
... is alright in my book!!

my fear is now i'm turning into a pedal whore there for awhile i was buying one a month sometimes 2 .....and i keep going back to only one or two live ...whats th saying about the most toys ...LOL dano's are cool i'm glad i have it ...the peavey bass kicks major buttisimo too ....

2 guitars: Squire Affinity strat, Ibanez s370-DX

3 basses: Fender Precision (MIM) Fender fretless jazz (MIM) Galveston 6-string

I love them all!

Just to join in ..
3, Fender JP Bass.
Fender Strat
Ibanez accuostic.
I WANT A GIBSON THOUGH..but don't wanna sell my others for it, I like em too much.. In fact if I could I'd get more.. and Fx, and more recording stuff, and more computer stuff, and more speakers and more amps... I think its called G.A.S .. gear aquisition syndrome... anyone know a cure??

1. Fender 2002 70's Reissue Mex Strat
2. Ibanez G10
3. Shecter T-7 (bought on ebay for 380)

I'll still get more, i need a acoustic and a gibson!

Here is an old picture...

I have added a variax from line6 and another classical (neither of which I can record worth a shit...)

Attachments

• guits smaller....JPG
    guits smaller....JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 231
GUITARS:

IBANEZ UNIVERSE UV777BK
JACKSON DX-7 (I think?) signed by Joe Satriani
DEAN 7-STRING AVALANCHE
DEAN 7-STRING PREFROMER
WASHBURN N2
WASHBURN (?) signed by the band Extreme
FENDER PRODIGY (heavily Modified)
A gibson copy that doesn't work

BASSES:

DEAN 6-string EDGE
PALATINO UPRIGHT BASS 3/4

and a 5-string Banjo

Just so you guys know a lot of these instruments kinda of suck, and almost everyone was bought used.

A Reel Person said:
So, dude, are you like a 7-string guitar & 6-string bass guy, or what?? ;)

Yeah! Once you get use to them you can't let them go. Also I play all of the strings on them. Anytime a guy says he has a 7 string guitar someone always gives him a hard time.

HAH!! Too true. I get confused by normal guitars now. BTW, how do you like that Universe? I want one of those so badly I could puke.

Back