Help me with this guitar please

Leopard

Hi everyone
I have this guitar that I want to know more about and possibly the value of it.
If anyone can help that would be awesome thanks..
It is a samick
i am pretty sure a bk560
I bought it in Thailand many moons ago
I can't see anything on samick catalogues with this color
20191130_134853.jpg20191130_134841.jpg20191130_173942.jpg

Samick isn't really a brand with a lot of cachet. They were a manufacturer that made various instruments for other brands then they started selling instruments under their own name. There's not really a big collector's market for them so it's down to how it plays, how it sounds and if someone likes the shape. From what I've been able to find out via Google, it's a Mockingbird body style.

Samick isn't really a brand with a lot of cachet. They were a manufacturer that made various instruments for other brands then they started selling instruments under their own name. There's not really a big collector's market for them so it's down to how it plays, how it sounds and if someone likes the shape. From what I've been able to find out via Google, it's a Mockingbird body style.

yeah thanks mate I know samick is not one of the "big names" but they were making stuff for everyone in the 80's and 90's when this was made. It sounds great especially the bucker and with the 5 way switch it has some good mixability. Yeah i thought the same it is a bc rich mockingbird rip off it was cheap to buy I just really likes it as a piece of guitar art as well as being playable. Thanks

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it? I've found this: B | Samick Wikia | FANDOM powered by Wikia but you may have already seen that. Perhaps your guitar had been refinished? Considering you bought the guitar in Thailand that could be a possibility unless they made different colors for different parts of the world that aren't listed in their Catalogs that you've seen.

Back