Guitar midi Controller

Jeyan

This question may be stupid, anyway I'll throw it
I am looking for a guitar midi controller that looks like a guitar which should be connected directly to my soundcard midi input. Is that possible? If not how to make a regular electric guitar trigger midi notes? your suggestions please.........

bdbdbuck said:
I don't know that there any guitars that come with the roland p/u.

I consider the Godin LGX-SA to be the best GK-2A "ready" guitar around. In addition to it's synth access ability, its flexibility of tone outside the midi realm make it well worth the money. It's plug and play into any 13-pin GK-2 device.

mike

I've seen people using that Roland thing with great succes, I even thought Fripp was using it to trigger his external soundmodules.

Yeah, Godin and Fender make em, theres one or two others also, cant think of em at the moment... I just mounted the pickup on my Jackson with the temporary two sided tape thing....

I have a Roland GI-10 I used to play my Korg Wavestation Keys through.. playing a sax sound through your guitar is trippy, sounds pretty good... havent used it in awhile though.....

:)

Thanx guys, that was very useful, Iam looking at all the options now. Dont know which one to pick.

Back