Finally found it

Yeah - Tundra Music are pretty pricey, eh?

They are also a reputable dealer in vintage guitars, so it's probably legit.

But why would anyone want a '58 Burst.

Gibson didn't put decent sized frets on these until early '59, so this guitar has those old-style little frets.

:rolleyes:

They're fishing for a buyer - hoping some rockstar with tax issues for this year will buy it.

Hell, it's only worth $80k max!

;)

foo

I am in Canada, so its 205K+ for that one. That would buy a reasonable house in some markets, and an absolutely amazing one in others. Wow.

That guitar would only be worth $130,000 if they dug up Les Paul himself and included his skeleton with the guitar. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, that axe is worth less than 1/4 of what they're asking and will probably fetch a top bid no higher than $15,000 or $16,000.

They must've been stoned and laughing awfully hard when they posted that asking price.

Wait

Don't get me wrong. It seems to be in unbelievable shape for its age. an amazing guitar by my account.

Just worth about 0.1 what they are asking(that's 1/10 for those to the south).:D

Just worth about 0.1 what they are asking(that's 1/10 for those to the south).

you don't have to "cipher" it for us hillbillies...we wouldn't pay but 150 bucks for the sumbitch anyways :)

Just the fact that the guy's touching it with his grimy paws makes me want to bid no more than 60k. Not even wearing gloves!

Back