Eric Clapton The 1960s Review" DVD

ido1957

9K Gold Member
Just watched this DVD that I got for my birthday. It is an interesting bio/documentary with tons of cool pics. Not much live footage but some good insights by those interviewed from that era - like Cream's road manager who looks as old as my dad lol...
From some website:
Eric Clapton The 1960s Review" will be released on DVD by MVD Entertainment October 19. The documentary looks at the early years of the legendary guitarist and singer as a member of John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, the Yardbirds, Cream and also Blind Faith.

The release is built on archive interviews with Clapton, friends, band mates and colleagues, along with rare and classic performance footage, rarely viewed photographs, location and period archive pieces, plus other features.

The '60s Review includes brand new interviews with musicians and performers that include John Mayall, Paul Jones, Neil Innes, Tom McGuiness, Chris Dreja, Top Topham, Ben Palmer, and Dave Kelly as well as Cream producer Bill Halverson, biographer Chris Welch, Yardbirds biographer Alan Clayson and Uncut magazine's contributing editor, Nigel Williamson.

Back