Dumbass!

Hmmm now that I look closer, I'm not sure this utilises MIDI switching, but it still looks awesome.

No it's not MIDI. It allows you to create multiple loops for your existing (non-MIDI) FX boxes. So you leave on all your FX all the time, and use this thing to enable various loops you have set up to include any combination of those FX.

No it's not MIDI. It allows you to create multiple loops for your existing (non-MIDI) FX boxes. So you leave on all your FX all the time, and use this thing to enable various loops you have set up to include any combination of those FX.

Awesome to a point I guess. Would probably mostly use it to chain distortions.

Pretty cool, I think, especially if you have a shitload of pedals and you want to cut out all the tap dancing.

Hmmm I was thinking that this might approach multi-processor functionality but obviously you're confined to the settings of specific pedals - only the routing changes.

Telepaul, in actual practice I think most guitarists gravitate towards a fairly simple set of sounds. There are some that use their multiFX like an instrument but I think they're the exception.

Back