David Gilmour

chessrock

Banned
I got this sorta' trancy / enya / enigma - type tune, and there's only one thing missing. I want to hear Dave lay some embiant guitar work to kinda' sit in the background and round things out.

Unfortunately, I have heard he's already made a lot of money, and is retiring. His secretary won't return my phone calls. :)

If anyone thinks they could do a respectable impersonation, email me and let me know if you'd like to do sort of an online collaboration. I ain't using for any professional purposes, unfortunately, so I'm afraid we won't have to worry about payment or royalties here. :) But hey, ya never know. This would mostly be for fun.

Have a listen, and then email me if interested. It's the last song if you scroll down ("This Time" is the name).

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/5/1298/singles.shtml

email: snailinajar@yahoo.com

Hey Chessrock, if you get no responses here go to the Harmony Central Guitar Forum and look for the current Cyberjam Administration thread. The people hanging out on that particular thread are very nice and are all involved in online collaborations, myself inlcluded ... Gilmour is sort of my style but I'm just too overwhelmed with work to commit right now.

Back