Convince me-seagull v martin

Krystof01

When i posted the accoustic guitar decision i got interesting feedback on the seagull guitar-do people really rate them above the Martin guitars (I could stand to save some money here (I haven't played a seagull yet but i'm getting down the shops next week to try em out))-so lets start an argument about which is better-feel free to join in!!

I would'nt say better- just more affordable.
I will be intesting to see how the seagulls age since they are a relativly new company.

-jhe

I think Seagul is definatly a better guitar. I am very partial toward them cause I work at a dealer for them though. We love Seaguls, you can't get a better instrument for the money. And that is the bottom line. They are incredible, hand-made out of great Canadian woods. They have a wide variety of pickup options, most often with the LR Baggs stuff. One of the Seagul guitars, (model number escapes me at the time) but the dreadnought with no cutaway and not a gloss top, has been the best selling acoustic guitar in the world for the past 3 years. We have to order our Christmas stock by July to get them in on time, even then some came late this year. Their guitars are in major demand. As far as value goes, they depreciate about like any other guitar in their price range, probably a bit less since they are better made than the washburns and epiphones. I say try them out, if you are not completely satisfied, I will wonder why and then sell the guitar to the next guy...
MIKE

Back