Clear up the rumors please.....

acidrock said:
Would'nt it have been easier just to buy a decent bass in the first place?

Again, I got the bass to experiment on instrument modification!
I already own a Fender Jazz Deluxe and a Pre-CBS Fender Precision.

Wait a minute...

I thought Fender bought Squire who owns Rouge that is owned by Behringer who's parent company is Jay Turser a subsidiary of Carlo Robelli who is owned by Hartke that runs Brownsville...

Your telling me I got it wrong??

gvarko said:
I thought Fender bought Squire who owns Rouge that is owned by Behringer who's parent company is Jay Turser a subsidiary of Carlo Robelli who is owned by Hartke that runs Brownsville...

Your telling me I got it wrong??

And the paper trail eventually will lead to Warren Buffet. Buy the stock.

gitrguy87 said:
I think the Rogue bass amps are not a bad buy [snicker]. But id you run your bass through an MXR M-80 or a SansAmp Bassdriver, you can get a way better tone out of it. (Rogue is still pretty crappy though)
If I'd had the choice back then, I would have gone that way. The setup was for my church back then, and they were a pretty small operation at the time. They bought the amp for me off Musician's Friend, not knowing anything about bass amps at the time. For a few more dollars they could have gotten a better one at Guitar Center, but like said, they didn't know. When we did a little concert, the guy doing sound brought a sans amp for me. I used the Rogue as a monitor and played out the PA with the sans amp. I couldn't talk him into giving it to me...

Back