Charvel Guitar Parts... I Need em.

reco

Hey all I just got a Charvette neck and body for $20, and a Charvel Neck with shark fin inlays and binding for $20.

I need a locking nut for the charvel neck and a locking trem for the charvette body.

Does anyone know were I can find parts for these guitars? Preferably cheeeeeeeeply.

thanks in advance for you're replys.
-Reco

Good luck in the cheap department, unless you can get them used, like on Ebay or something, you are probably going to be out of luck.

If I remember right, to get the locking peices for a charvel, just the nut and lock-down screws it was around fifty dollars... but last time we ordered them was last summer

MIKE

Let me check with my former boss, I am at school right now, but hopefully will be working there again this summer. Um, you might look up and see if you can find anything in the Harris-Teller catalog. I am sure they would just ahve the list price on the site or catalog, but call for details on pricing. They have most things you would need. If they don't have it, check Elderly Instruments, in Kalamazoo Michigan. They have a nice catalog as well.

MIKE

Back