Can you help identify these pickups?

Easto

Beware, large 1meg pics use for detailed description

I have no idea what these are. All I know is I took them out of a G&L Legacy and they are not G&L pickups. I have been told that they are first generation Fender RI pickups by my guitar tech. All wiring is cloth and the leads from the pickups are heavily waxed. There are no markings on the pickups whatsoever. Please disreagard the pickguard, it's used for mounting purposes only.

Rear shot of pickups

Showing top vintage pole stagger

Harness and Pots

Rear shot of Harness

Thanks for your help. If you'd like to see more pics of different angles or have any questions just let me know.

Easto said:
Beware, large 1meg pics use for detailed description

I have no idea what these are. All I know is I took them out of a G&L Legacy and they are not G&L pickups. I have been told that they are first generation Fender RI pickups by my guitar tech. All wiring is cloth and the leads from the pickups are heavily waxed. There are no markings on the pickups whatsoever. Please disreagard the pickguard, it's used for mounting purposes only.

Rear shot of pickups

Showing top vintage pole stagger

Harness and Pots

Rear shot of Harness

Thanks for your help. If you'd like to see more pics of different angles or have any questions just let me know.

They look like single coils to me.... :p

Wow, I'd be really impressed if someone could identify them. But then again if
there are no markings, how would you ever truely know :confused:

Since the harness and everthing appears to be in a "stock" configuration with wires firmly in place (it doesn't look like a hack job) I was hoping someone may have seen sometning similiar... like the middle pickup being RWRP and having a yellow wire etc.

They look like standard fender pickups to me, even the layout. But i'm no expert, so I don't know for sure.

Back