Calling Greg L - speaker advice.

Everyone loves the king of the sea,
Ever so kind and gentle is he,
Tricks he will do when children appear,
And how they laugh when he's near!

They call him....

What a gyp. First these speakers, where the seller fell into a black hole or decided he's too important to communicate with the likes of me, now there's another one gone incommunicado.

I want some overheads for my drum recordings. My pair of Rode NT1-As have a great sound, but they're not directional enough, they don't give a very focused three-dimensional image. So, a pair of matched Rode NT-5s in a nice wooden box are listed on my favourite gear-selling FB page for £200. Not the cheapest deal, but they are matched, they are almost brand new and they come in a nice wooden box. Can I get the vendor to talk to me? Can I fuck. :mad:

What's wrong with these people? :cursing: :facepalm:

What a gyp. First these speakers, where the seller fell into a black hole or decided he's too important to communicate with the likes of me, now there's another one gone incommunicado.

I want some overheads for my drum recordings. My pair of Rode NT1-As have a great sound, but they're not directional enough, they don't give a very focused three-dimensional image. So, a pair of matched Rode NT-5s in a nice wooden box are listed on my favourite gear-selling FB page for £200. Not the cheapest deal, but they are matched, they are almost brand new and they come in a nice wooden box. Can I get the vendor to talk to me? Can I fuck. :mad:

What's wrong with these people? :cursing: :facepalm:

I'll sell you a 1978 Washburn Hawk if you like - I'll talk to you.

Back