The beast!!!

Frankly I would have found it more disturbing if he'd posted close up pics of that guitar in my public profile. :laughings:

Couldn't be any worse than when you wake up in the morning and have took at your own face in the mirror. Oh the horror :p

My oh my. You certainly have raised the flaming standards on this board. I don't know how you came up with that one.:rolleyes:

It looks like a guitar that would come with a choice of **** mag or acne cream in the gig bag. I only say that because i would have loved that guitar in my teens.
It's a bit trendy post Metallica black album too.
Hey, if it was cheap, plays well & sounds good to you then you're a winner!

The guitar was designed by Brian Hoffman of the band Deicide. Back in your day I'm sure you would of been all over it, gramps. From what the music store employee was telling me, kids these days want PRS and normal looking guitars. The wild shaped guitars aren't "cool" anymore :D

Sorry to dis on Gibson because I love them too, but the NT Beast makes Gibson look like a manufacturer of poor or cheaply constructed instruments. Don't expect to go to guitar center and find our if what I'm saying is true on a cheap BC Rich unless you're going to be comparing it to an epiphone :)

Go anywhere other than Guitar Center to try out guitars... LOL

Sorry to dis on Gibson because I love them too, but the NT Beast makes Gibson look like a manufacturer of poor or cheaply constructed instruments. Don't expect to go to guitar center and find our if what I'm saying is true on a cheap BC Rich unless you're going to be comparing it to an epiphone :)

Go anywhere other than Guitar Center to try out guitars... LOL

I ain't sorry about dissing on BC Riches, they belong in the hands of shirt lifters.

You make a nice couple. :)

I love BC Rich, they have some great designs and they feel great to play.

Nice score, she's a beaut!

I love BC Rich, they have some great designs and they feel great to play.

Nice score, she's a beaut!

Speaking of fret wanking guitars, what happened to that BC Rich neck you were going to send me to fix? It was yours wasn't it. Offer still stands.

You guys are so right. It's no fun when you don't have to check if you're in tune in the middle of and after each song ;)

Back