529i Rechargeable Isolated Power Supply

BDJohnston

Got in a new power supply, just released from Mission Engineering. Small, compact and very powerful. Here are the features:

• The 529i is a 12v 2000mA power supply (power cable included) for pedalboard use with 6x300mA channels and 2x500mA channels; it can be used plugged in or independent.
  • An independent power source means you can sit anywhere, e.g., park or under a tree, with a few pedals and headphones with the 529i and practice or compose.
  • The 529i solves a few stage issues, such as being unable to find a power main/outlet for a pedal board and avoiding hum or noise/interference when having to run long power cables (particularly alongside audio cables).
  • Includes various plug end attachments to accommodate power/wall outlets in North America, Europe, Australia and the UK.
  • Includes a USB cable (to charge or operate pedals) for computer hookup, 8 power cables (2.1mm negative center and 24-inches long) to run from the unit to your pedals and a Y-cable (that doubles the voltage if operating an 18v pedal).
  • Fully charges in about two-hours; also charges while operating pedals. If operating and/or charging and running pedals via the USB cable the pedals need to be of low mA draw (150mA or less).
  • When fully loaded (all 300mA and 500mA channels taken to capacity), the 529i has a 2-hour life of the battery. With the 529i fully charged I could run eight pedals for 4-hours, with all eight drawing under 200mA. And when I operated a 200mA 18v pedal (cab IR) with a 3mA fuzz pedal (using up three channels), the charge lasted more than 6.5 hours.
  • The 529i also has a USB out
so that you can charge phones, tablets and other compatible USB devices (USB A type cable required).

YouTube

Back