Zoom Problems

Scrubucket7

alright, i have a zoom mrs-4 and mrt-3 connected with a midi cable. But when i use the mrt-3 on song mode, with more than one pattern in the song, the midi gets off beat. ive tried replacing the midi cables and such, but i still have a problem. one thing i was thinkin about is that my mrt-3 was a floor model, and it might have got tossed around a tid bit, but i kind of doubt that would break it like that. i was also thinkin its just a problem with the products, but ive asked other people on different forums, and one dedicated to the mrs-4, and i got no reply. Doed anyone have any idea what might be wrong and how to fix it? and please dont just tell me to go out and buy more stuff, cause if i had anymoney that would have been one of my first attempts to solve it. thanks.

I have an MRS-4 but I don't have the MRT-3.

Have you read the "Problems with MIDI" section of the troubleshooting guide on page 59 of the MRS-4 manual? I don't know if that will help but it might. It discusses problems synchronizing with external MIDI devices.

well, ive looked into the midi stuff a little, but had no clue what i was doin. I dont really see how i could fix it, so im just thinkin about sellin the mrs-4 and buyin a computer and settin up a studio with that...thanks

-Fuzzy Slippaz

Back