tried to make some reverb

Nick The Man

lol placed my dads old 1968 amp in the garage and a couple of mics....

sounded OK but ya get better results just using plug-ins

But how else would you get that 'garage' sound??? :D:D

Well done for experimenting dude, get into the bathroom or on the staircase ... there are good reverbs to be found in your house, you just need to hunt them down!!

You need a much bigger space to get a sound approaching the reverb you're used to. About the best you could hope for out of a garage is "room ambience". Try a warehouse or gymnasium.

whether it works or not . . . who cares? what i like is your style! I am a great believer in innovation and experimentation, and I take my hat off to people like you who are prepared to try something different

gecko zzed said:
whether it works or not . . . who cares? what i like is your style! I am a great believer in innovation and experimentation, and I take my hat off to people like you who are prepared to try something different

well thank you very much .. ialways try to think of something to do that might give a new affect .... i wanna have an impact on the recording world .. although that most likely will not happen i do as much as i can

lol my instruments are on the first floor so i went up to the third floor of my house and mic-ed a vent where you could hear the instruments through

well didnt give me too cool of a result but it was fun running mic cables all the way up

ok i just read that and it made my house sound huge .. my first floor is pretty much all underground so i guess you could call it a basement

Back