• Behringer MX2442A 16 mono 4 stereo $600.00

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Yamaha MX20/6 16 mono 2 stereo $750.00

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Mackie CFX20 16 mono 2 stereo $900.00

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
clarification??

I heard that the Mackie vs Behringer case went something like this.... Mackie takes Behringer to court re: essentially "stealing" the design/circuitry of mixing console. Court has expert check it out.... Behringer design is different enough to get case thrown out of court rather quickly. Behringer counter-sues Mackie for defamation or something like that and WINS!

I've never used a Mackie, so I can't compare first-hand, but I have a little Behringer MX802 mixer, and have used it pretty regularly for about two years.... not even a hint of a problem. The routing is rather flexible for a small mixer, and the mic pres, though not great, are really not bad.

Chris

I must admit that the 802 by Beh is their BEST model and according to it's overall perfomance that ain't sayin' much!!

I bought a 1604 VLZ with 6 months of use about three weeks ago on Ebay, it came just as new!!!!!I bought it for $700 but I do not live in the States, and it was $500 cheaper than where I live, including all the shipping and stuff....:D

Back