Sequencer

intune

Trying to hock up Vs-1880, which has midi in/ out to computer which has USB ports. Can you tell me what I need? Thanks

What we mostly do is setup the vs1880 to generate clock data (internal source, midi, somewhere in the system menu) at the right speed (tempo map...), and from there, via midi out to the sequencer, which is set to external sync...
Works fine, you can browse by measures on the VS, and the sequencer automatically starts playing when you push start etc...

A sequencer basically plays back a sequence of midi messages (Or in the old days, a series of changes in voltage...) using it's own internal soundgenerator or via MIDI out to a module or whatever you hook up...

Using a sequencer, you can program an entire song, which is basically that same sequence of midi messages...

There must be clearer explanations. Can't come up with one know. I'm just *too* smart... :o

SUMTHIN I'VE BEEN WANTIN' TO ASK YOU 4 THE LONGEST ROEL.....

.............................. Is that you in your avatar or Howard Stern!!??

He's just one of the most funniest Radio & TV personalities in
NYC!! You bear a strong resemblance to him!

Didn't he have that movie a few years ago? I think I saw that one... Must be the hair... Which is gone... Pretty sad. I'm thinking of letting it grow back, just to have my original look back. Now I start looking like Van beethoven. You just cannot do 6 months without a haircut if it's not that long...

Yeah, That's him!!! I think it was called "Private Parts"!!

He's madd funny!:D

Gotcha' email!!! You gonna' make me into a STAR!!!!!!???:D

MISTERQCUE said:
Gotcha' email!!! You gonna' make me into a STAR!!!!!!???:D
Well just maybe a local star in a small part of belgium... :D If you reply on it I can send you the 'script' tomorrow at work. It's damn funny too...

Back