Please Need Help identifying Gear brand

Christoff

Hi, this is my first post!! :)

Well, here is the problem ; i pre-ordered a pair of monitors (brand HSR , Model SM 250 A )
and doing some research i found that they are exactly the same that nady audio Sm 250 A and then i found several products (a condenser mic equal to scm 1000 of nady and other models from sm pro and av leader, and also an 8 channel mic pre amp and headphone preamp) they look the same or almost the same.
Here are the links:

HSR monitors

the site is pcmidicenter com (i cannot post urls yet)

Nady audio monitors :

Nady com

HSR PR8 Pre amp (like smpro pr8 or nady audio pre :

pcmidicenter com slash productos.php?padre=34&codprod=PRE003

HSR condenser mic (scm 1000 from nady, stm 10 from av leader or the same sm pro model :

pcmidicenter. com slash productos.php?padre=23&codprod=MIC004

HSR Headphone pre amp , looks exactly like the nady audio model:

pcmidicenter. com slash productos.php?padre=23&codprod=CYA132

When i spoke with the seller he said that Hsr looks "a little" lije nady audio but has superior components

and also they said that HSR showed these monitors in namm , if any of you can read spanish here is the link

pcmidicenter.com slash notas .php?nota_id=8

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english

Bye!

Hola! ?que tal en Argentina?:cool:

I never had any luck with Nady products; bought two items and both were defective right out of the box.

Suggest you look at KRK for mid-price monitors.

Or, for a pair that will work for you for many years, the more expensive

Adam A7s, which are powered. I just got a pair a few months ago and I'm all set for monitors for a long time in my studio.

Buena suerte Amigo & su English es muy bueno.

Green Hornet:D

Thanks a lot for the response, ive been with some familiar issues so i couldnt been able to post these days.
The monitors sounded better than i expected, much better than nady systems and my m-audio i think.meanwhile ill save for something better but for know they are great.
thanks again
and goodbye

y adios ;) ,gracias!!!

PD:if you want you can visit my site for some music demos www(dot)forgingsounds(dot)com(dot)ar

Back