New Product: Microphone Soft Tissue Filtering- for Pros's and Novices!

CoolCat

I realized a great addition to any mic locker is having ability to slightly alter "tame" the horrific, session crippling Hi freq response of mics.

Enter MSTF - microphone soft tissue filtering.

With MSTF you can fine tune your sound. Sure a engineer can use expensive hardware or the dreaded carpal tunnel indusing software eq's endlessly moving a mouse but when you have an arsenal of mics to deal with we can all use something thats fast, cheap and doesnt eat up memory or time.

MSTF is a new old product that requires very little setup time and is cheap. On sale its $300 for 3qty full rolls that can cover up to 50 qty microphones or more! Its reusable if needed so the number of mics is infinite. Its also disposable for vocal mike applications while saving your Neumann U67 from spittle heavy singers!

The MSTF is a highly tested and tuned paper filtering system that can specifically, gently, and repeatedly filter out peaks in the "Khz" range of sounds. (see data chart below)

Its something the pro's have done for decades but kept fairly secret until now.

For only $220 per roll not bad, but I got in on a sale of 3qty rolls for only $300!!

IN SHORT!!
It makes all my mics sound warm and lushy and brings confidence that I am also protecting my expensive mics from those days when Ive drank too much alcohol and have a more slurred and spitty vocal presentation.

this stuff is GREAT!!! 5 STARS!! ;)

Attachments

• MSTF chart.jpg
    MSTF chart.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 16
  • MSTF BEATLES.jpg
    MSTF BEATLES.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 12
  • MSTF.jpg
    MSTF.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 10
I need more coffee. Is this workable on ns10 tweeties, as well ? Is it really better than old threadbare underwear ?

I havent had any coffee yet either, weird..I was just going to get some made. Hills Brothers another large metal can, like 253 cups for $5 ....

I dont know about the worn out underwear, obviously if it has holes in it theres not going to be much filtering done though the molecules could have some side effect directional bounce though its debatable. I just dont know.

MSTF is the way to go, I can send you a few sheets to try, if you pay for shipping.

for the NS10 tweeters, I think the pros just use normal Toilet Paper. Not sure what brand or if its single or two ply.

I remain, somewhat, a skeptic. I suspect this is the same stuff that's used in 5x8-foot mixing rooms to restore that bx5 magic ?

Back