Native Instruments Komplete 7...thoughts, opinions, views

GrizzlyBear

Hi there...

Not sure if this is the right forum to be posting this thread on but thought I'd stick it on here and see if anyone replies.

As the subject probably gives away I'd like to know if anyone out there has any opinions on the Native instruments Komplete 7 bundle? Whether it is easy to use? Whether the samples of the live drums and the pianos are some of the best out there? Komplete 7 seems very reasonably priced given all you get in the bundle however, are there any alternatives that might be just as good if not better.

Id appreciate any opinions on this!

Thanks in advance,

Matt

its superb...I have Komplete 5 and as far as value goes its unrivaled..

I dont use it too much, not because its unusable just because my production goals have changed...Greg_L uses Guitar Rig..give his tunes a listen to in the mp3 clinic and see if you can spot the real amps amongst GR4...Kontakt is one of my favourite sample players, I subscribe to a few mags that give me freebie refills every month..I dont use it often now but again not because of quality (I think its around $450 on its own anyway) whenever I do it sounds great..(I have some lovely drums and piano kits for it)

battery 3 is used by so many producers...some of the kits are very good..I still use the samples on their own I just dont need the interface

Absynth is one soft synth Ive never got on with..I dont use it much for pads..dunno why, its very good, I just have other better choices

but best for last, FM8 is one of the few softsynths that is actually better than the hardware it copies...it is excellent, first class sound and way more flexible than the yamaha...its worth a couple of hundred bucks on its own imho

dunno what else is in 7..as it dropped some and gained some on 5 but I'd highly recommend it and I dont think anything else comes into its league for value

It is one of the best collections of instrument plug-ins I have ever run into. Especially for the money. 500 bucks for all that come in it is a crazy deal, especially if you are looking to get some synth sounds. I say go for it. I love it.

Back