Looking for pro tools le v6.4 software

claycurio

anybody know where i can get pro tools le v6.4? it's a long story but i need that version or thereabouts. i don't have an older version that i can just update or download or whatever. any help as to an outlet or even a version youd like to sell would be much appreciated.
thx
clay

I don't think you're clear on the concept. Pro Tools is *firmware* It requires hardware with rhe proper access codes *hard wired*. If you had a piece of hardware that runs Pro Tools, then you could download the upgrade. As a standalone software program, Pro Tools is a $10,000 software program. You can only run PT using Digidesign or M-Audio M-powered hardware. You can't hack it, crack it, or copy it. I could send you all the CD's to load it into your PC, but you couldn't run it without Pro Tools hardware, which would come with the software included. Get over it.-Richie

Not nearly as much of a drag as having your small brain. You asked a question, and I gave you the answer, so what's your problem? Pro Tools isn't a software program, and you can't run it without dedicated Pro Tools hardware. The truth hurts, but the answer isn't going to change because you don't like it.-Richie

It's possible the original poster bought an older Digi interface, or needs to run the hardware on an older computer with and older OS. If that is the case, it can indeed be difficult finding the right version.

Back