Information please

letazz

Hi, New to this.....I am trying to record karaoke music off my computer into a korg recorder d1200 using the headphone out jack of the computer into recorder rca jacks , i keep getting white noise. Do I need a new sound card, or a mini mixer? Could anyone please make a suggestion....making vocal demo cd's and could really use some help....thanx in advance for any help :)
Sandy
I have pentium 4 3.? running windows xp realtex hd sound card on the motherboard. 1/8 plug to two rca female cord from puter headphone out to 1/4 gold stereo adapter into korg recorder.......

Last edited:
Can you give more info on you computer set-up, soundcard, cabling.... then we can help

computer setup

letazz said:
Hi, New to this.....I am trying to record karaoke music off my computer into a korg recorder d1200 using the headphone out jack of the computer into recorder rca jacks , i keep getting white noise. Do I need a new sound card, or a mini mixer? Could anyone please make a suggestion....making vocal demo cd's and could really use some help....thanx in advance for any help :)
Sandy

I have pentium 4 3.? running windows xp realtex hd sound card on the motherboard. 1/8 plug to two rca female cord from puter headphone out to 1/4 gold stereo adapter into korg recorder..............

Back