If Money Was No Object?

ROYAL

I was wonderin what ya all would buy if you had the money.Im talkin bout mics,compressors,effects,desks,preamps ect.... If this has already been done sorry just forget it

Eventide Harmonizer- a classic effect for pro guitarists

GT Vipre tube preamp- lots of tubes

Empirical Labs Distressor

a building.

i really need a building.

the 10x15 room with the 7 foot ceilings isnt cutting it anymore.

Yo Royal: [If you own the pudding company, you gots $$$]

If $$$ were no object, I'd hire BLUE BEAR to set up my studio.

And, I'd sit there and watch and drink some Molson and maybe plug in a patch cord now and then.

Green Hornet :p :p :D

Yes, it's been done. To boredom.

If money was no object, I'd probably buy Abbey Road, or something similar.

You poor fella you must be really bored if you post just to say your bored with the question.

No that doesnt answer my question cause Im askin what I should spend my millions of pudding moneys on and no I wont buy you anything how aboot that you be smokin too much B.C. bud get off the pipe hotshot that shits for hippies now crack thats a good all american drug and dont fer get heroin thats really cool by the way I am happy

Hey chill down asswipe! :mad:
You were asking what WE would do, if money is not an object...

So if I had like 2 gazillion dollars, I'd buy a hot girl and a world class mixing desk. I don't care if I have a bunch of RadioWhack mics then, because I could advertise my studio with "Only studio in Holland with Neve Capricorn desk and Neve Campbell to bring you coffee"... That would surely be a wise commercial move, I tell ya.

O.k. smartass, you want some more gear names... Here ya go:
Compressors:
EL Distressor (like 8 or so)
Urei 1176LN (4?)
Cranesong STC-8
some Summit and Pendulum Audio opto/tube comp/limiters.

Mics:
Neumann U47 (2x)
AKG C12 (Stephen Paul modded)
4x Neumann KM84
2x AKG C-414 TL II
8x Sennheiser MD-421
4x Shure SM57
1x Røde Classic II (I might be doin' some R&B recordings)
1x AKG D112 (just for a different sound)
1x EV-RE20
2x Shure SM91 (or Beta 91)
2x Neumann U87
1x Soundelux U195
1x Royer R121
1x AEA R88
1x Coles STC4038

Mic pre-amps:
4x refurbished Telefunken V72A's
2x Neve 1073
2x Grace 201's
1x SPL Channel One
1x MindPrint DTC
2x Great River MP1NV
2x Speck Micpre 5.0 + Speck ASC (EQ)
2x Focusrite ISA430
1x Avalon VT737sp

Neve Capricorn desk in Room A, SSL SL9000J in Room B. :p
and Behringer MX9000 in the toilets. For mixin' on and shittin' on...;)

Bunch of GML and Weiss Eq's, Meyer HD-1 monitors (near), some Westlake far-field stuff.
and another million or 2 for acoustic treatment, patchbay's (TT), mic stands, bar, coffee and backline (At least Marshall JCM800 2203, Fender Deluxe Reverb '67, Vox AC30, Soldano SLO100, Engl Savage Special, Roland JC-120 guitar amps)

There, ya happy now, wiseguy? Or Weiss-guy? :p

I'd buy me a Nuclear-Tipped Missle and dare any punk-@ss terrorist to try that 9/11 sh#t again!!!:cool: :mad: :cool:

ROYAL said:
No that doesnt answer my question cause Im askin what I should spend my millions of pudding moneys on

I already told you: Buy Abbey Road. You are a bit slow, aren't you dear? :)

I have to disagree with Reg on one thing, Oceanview in LA has a better veiw, and I understand its on the market.

And then I'd get me one of those Neve Campbells. so she could "Scream" for me.:D

Why don't you wander the fields and listen for the sound of drums, the colder the ground becomes the closer i get to home. The planets not fit to roam, what with all the chaos, but when i saw the savages i played the law of averages, and when the river splits in half i start to loose my wits and laugh, and cry at the same time there's nothing i can do about it.

Back