Headphone amp recommendation(for RME babyface)

Hard Core

So i just bought a RME BabyFace and i'm really happy with the sound quality
Tha only problem i got left (confirmed from the RME technical support) is that the headphones output has very low volume so they (RME technical support) recommend you to buy a headphones amp ...

I'm heare to ask for your advice because i really don't know anything about headphones amp and brands that are good or not, and i don't want to risk to make a bad purchase.
As i told i need it for my babyface.

Thank you guys

Just curious, how did you solve this issue? Note: I believe the new Babyface PRO fs has a decent headphone amp now.

how did this end?

I never got around to trying the Behinger MONITRO2USB.... next cheaper is a used Behringer POWERPLAY that has a bunch of amps, and it sounded great and a lot of power...we didn't have any problems with the one we have...ymmv
I ended up keeping a Grace Design 901 headphone amp, the first design built for Bob Ludwig, that turned into a full line of headphone amps.
If your just going for tracking a band with numerous needed that PowerPLay worked fine.
If youre doing Mixing and more critical stuff and wanting some "good stuff" to hookup to your RME, a DAC and some good headphones can be a tool w/ confidence, and also a great pleasure for enjoying music in general.

Back