DPS12 (and 12i) forum:

Opus

What's the chances of getting an AKAI DPS12i forum on this site? All I hear about is 4-track this and 4-track that, can anyone here say "cost-effective digital multitrack"?

I've seen existing DPS12 forums and quite frankly they suck! Maybe I should just do my own and dump this site altogether, and why are people constantly talking about cheap gear, there's stuff out there which you can pay a little more for that's of a comparitive quality to the "brand" names.

Damn I'm a whinging shit I know, but give me a break!

The other forums are all over the place, the only half decent one is based in the UK but it hasn't been updated for about a year!

I've been using my DPS12i for about 2 years now so maybe I can help whoever needs some advice, but I'm seriously contemplating making my own forum with one of the MSN community thingy's.

We tried to get a Korg forum for a long time. People have also tried to get the Event forum turned into just about everything you could imagine, because it sucks. Best luck would be emailing Dragon, but he's had some server problems lateley.

Pete

If the Korg forum didnt fly dont look for this one to ass well. But if you have to try go to the member feedback forum or Email Dragon himself.

Oh yeah Dps16 is my choice

Anyone here visit DPSworld.com? Its an all Akai site for us that actually has current members posting on it.

Back