anyone have a Soundcraft E-series mixer? (E8, E12, ES)

lank

looking to replace my 1604vlz with something smaller. grabbed a 1402vlz Pro for the moment, but don't dig the stereo linked channels and have found that i just can't live without swept mids in the EQ section. i think i'll have to re-sell it.

the Soundcraft E8 looks like the best configuration for me (despite the lack of dedicated aux returns), not sure why i didn't get one in the first place. the E12 is just a little too big and a little more than i'd like to spend. just heard some not-so-good comments on the E-series (noise, cheap build, 'too much character' in the EQ, etc) and need some input from other owners. hoping someone here has experience with one. i may have to end up buying one from somewhere with a good return policy, but i'd rather not. don't know if they stock these at GC, haven't been there in a while...

p22032H-eceb2bdc4b96b20ef46404fb35dc3a1b.jpg

i don't think i'd be happy with anything by Behringer, Yamaha, Peavey, Alesis, etc but other suggestions are welcomed. really need a small mixer with 8-10 individual mono channels with gain control, swept mids, sub outs, 2 aux sends/returns, mains inserts and XLR outs would be cool as well...

They ew nice mixer and on the same level as the VLZ stuff. I would look for a used Soundcraft M series. They are great boards and better then the new onyz stuff.

Back