Addictive Drums 2

jamie1981uk

I had an idea for a song so I quickly grabbed a drum beat and started to record my guitar and left it for a couple of days. I've gone back and worked on it but I can't for the life of me remember which beat I used. I'm using Cubase 8.5 and I was wondering if there was a easy way to find out the names of the beat that is being used? I just can't remember having this issue but that being said, it's the first time in many years I've had an idea and quickly recorded it on the fly.

Did you happen to add the sequence to the Track window? If you did, maybe a double-click on that
will open the sequencer. If not, it's probably gone, unless AD auto stores recent projects somewhere.

I just grabbed a beat from AD2 and dropped it into a fresh start on cubase. I'm sure the beat used to have a name on it but this just says the programs name and a number like 0.1. Because I've bought a lot of paks, it's going to be a hassle going through them.

Oh, ok.. so it's the name of the beat you're after, and now you have to browse through until you rediscover it - however long that will take.

In a case like this, I would try to go through all the motions again, trusting my gut feeling to automatically repeat my original choices.

I was hoping you wasn't going to say that lol. Seems like a bit of a oversight by XLN Audio. I might drop them an email and see if they can update it. Thanks for the help.

Back