$100 For "Silver Contact Enhancer"?!

SST will dramatically improve the sound and/or video of any system. The highs will be more extended, cleaner, clearer and better focused. The mid-range will be more transparent with more articulation and detail, yet without harshness or glare. The bass will be stronger, tighter, and quicker. The soundstage will take on a more natural presence. With video systems, the sound improvement will be matched by the improvements to the video. Look for a cleaner, more three-dimensional picture.

It takes talent to pull something that big out of your ass...

I like this bit in particular:

"Look for a cleaner, more three-dimensional picture."

I mean come on, a more 3D picture?

Hell if you're worried about airspaces just solder everything together. Of course the use of solder would shock and horrify audiophiles, but then they should look inside their gear sometime . . .

I almost bought it, but since it won't help keep my guitar in tune, I'll just wait for a product that does. I'd like something to smear on my pedals to extend battery life, too, while you're up.

LMFAO!! Too bad I didn't see any kind of treatment I can rub onto ADAT tape to make my songs better.....

......Oh wait. I bet my ADAT already has that. Let's see what this "format" button does......

Back