SSD4 with Roland TD9 Help please.

Jay C

hey all, after hours of trying to search the net for my answers i decided i may need some real advice. so here i am : )

i am using a Roland TD9 with 2 extra cymbals with Steven Slate Drums 4 or EX or what ever.. anyway i am having a really hard time mapping the cymbals. every thing is fine with the ride and the china. i even have the china able to choke!!!. but i want to add a splash cymbal. when i try to add a splash and assign it to one of the crash bow's it works but it also triggers the other crash now. and i can't see how this is happening, b/c in the mapping they are clearly not sharing a key. does any one know what;'s happening here?

thanks guys, hope i make sense. LOL

figured it out, i feel kind of dumb. for any one who may stumble upon this post with the same problem. all i had to do was add "xtra" cymbals and they could be mapped to there own key. i guess it's still a little like the kontakt days. now to go to the steven slate site and say i[m dumb. lol

Wait so it was on the software side of things? I'm unfortunately still running slate 3.5

I don't know, maybe if he runs another sale on an upgrade I'll snag it this time around.

Back